The following Admission Procedure should be followed by all candidates who have been allotted seats by Director of Technical Education, Maharashtra State, Mumbai and Institute for admission to first year of MBA in “Sandip Institute of Technology & Research Centre, Mahivavani, Nashik:
- Step 1: Report the Admission Cell to learn about which and how to fill the admission form, submission of undertaking, certificates, fees by DD, read all sort of notices regarding refundable, non-refundable and University fees/amounts.
- Step 2: Purchase/obtain the Admission Form along with all sorts of undertaking formats.
- Step 3: Fill the Admission Form and other formats neat and complete
- Step 4:Get the duly filled Admission Forms verified from the designated Competent Authority/Admission Cell at College Office/Admission Center.
- Step 5: Collect the “Acknowledgment Letter” of submission of original documents from Student Section/Admission Center.
- Step 6: Pay the Adhoc/Interim/Final Fees as stipulated by the Shikshan Shulka Samiti by demand draft drawn in favour of “Sandip Institute of Technology & Research Centre” Payable at Nashik along with other fees.
- Step 7: Collect the Fee Payment Receipt form the Accounts Section/Admission Center.
- Step 8: Report the concerned counter to generate the Provisional Admission Receipt from DTE Portal.
- To avail the facility of Hostel & Transportation, contat admission counters (if necessary) read notices carefully for refundable and non-refundable amounts.
- If admitted for Hostel report to rector with paid receipts.
- Backward Class candidate admitted against Reserved Category must fill & submit the Government Free-ship/Scholarship forms within 8 (Eight) days from the date of admission. Forms are available on line.
- The student and their parent must submit undertakings in respect of ragging (the format is available on the web site and on the Notice Board), 75% attendance and for Shikshan Shulka Samiti fees.
- The fee paid at the time of admission is adhoc/interim and may change as per the directives of Shikshan Shulka Samiti and student will have to pay revised fee within three weeks after the notification. Undertaking in this respect must be submitted jointly by parent and candidate at the time of admission. (the format is available on the web site and on the Notice Board) as stated in earlier pragraphs.
- Undertaking for minimal attendance (the format is available on the web site and on the Notice Board)